The materials contained in this School are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. User License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title. Under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials, unless it is otherwise stated;
- share, copy, resell or distribute any of the materials;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- You may not share your login to the School for others to gain access (measures are in place to detect login sharing). A user is one login, one student. Sharing your login with another person will result in access to the course being revoked, and no refund will be issued. Multiple team members require individual licenses. Discounts are available for teams of 3 or more. Email Colleen about bulk enrollment.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Refund Policy
Because the course content and materials are immediately available to you and you have access to future updates of the course, there are no refunds. Please email Colleen with any questions prior to purchase.
The materials on the School’s website are provided as is. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School or Colleen Gratzer be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
You agree to release the School and Colleen Gratzer from any and all liability resulting from your use of this course, which is one person's interpretation of WCAG 2.1 AA guidelines. You acknowledge that this course does not fully cover all information found in WCAG 2.1 AA and that you will refer to the latest WCAG guidelines and/or consult with an accessibility consultant to help you achieve compliance as needed.
The Accessible Branding and Design course focuses on accessibility with color and design. It does not cover technical practices with document or website accessibility.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the Maryland without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Updated April 12, 2021.